Thank you for your interest in applying for BattleBots. We greatly appreciate your enthusiasm and eagerness to compete. The Season 2 entry period is closed, however we have decided to leave our application system up and running for builders interested in designing a robot for Season 3 (if ABC gives us the green-light).
To get started follow these steps:
- Login or create an account
- Download and read the BattleBots Design and Tournament Rules
- Read ALL Application instruction and questions thoroughly and carefully
- Create a new Application
- Fill out the online Application form in its entirety (you may save your work as you go over multiple sessions)
- When your Application is complete, submit it and blow us away with your robot design
- Check back to see your status. We will NOT be reviewing submission until Season 3 has been confirmed and the S3 entry deadline has been set.
Please note that we’re asking applicants to design a robot, not build a robot. As building a robot is dangerous, time consuming and expensive, you should only start building if you are notified by BattleBots that your design submission has been accepted, and you have completed other entry procedures that will be required by our broadcast partners. If you decided to build before this, you do so at your own risk.
BattleBots Inc. and its affiliates reserve the right to reject any application for any reason and without explanation.